This is Part 2 of "How to make QR codes like the ones I posted last week". Comments here post to the blog.
238 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- This is great. I also made a tool for qr codes a very advanced one at http://www.qrunched.com its also available for purchase. Have look. I hope you will like itNov 3, 2014
- Amazing! Is there an app for such QR codes?Jul 23, 2015
- To answer myself, there's an app called "QR forever": http://timealias.bplaced.net
Works as expected. Nice!Jul 27, 2015
- I rewrite the code in Java, and make it a runnable jar, welcome to give a try: https://github.com/dieforfree/qart4jFeb 25, 2016
- Google Code no longer exists. :( Could you please repost your code somewhere?Apr 1, 2016
- Wow, that's amazing. But you say that we can "choose a mask before choosing the data", how do we exactly do it?Aug 29, 2016
Add a comment...