GARLIC HOME REMEDIES
1. For ear pain: use two crushed garlic, boil, strain and apply a few drops warm.
2. To sleep: eat salad with garlic at night.
3. Against warts and spots on the skin: Apply the garlic directly onto the skin to clear spots, especially those caused by acne. Its topical use also removes warts.
4. For rheumatism: Rub the peeled garlic over the sore and swollen joints. This choice leads to a rather anti-inflammatory action and reduces pain.
5. To lower blood pressure: People with high blood pressure can take a garlic clove fasting party. To avoid irritating the stomach lining, it is recommended chopping the garlic clove and swallows every bit as if they were pills. You can also prepare a syrup with two heads of peeled garlic. Must be mixed with sugar, and a glass of water. To lower the pressure should take 2 tablespoons a day.
6. To restore virility: Combine the garlic with wheat germ oil and cayenne. You can also rub garlic in the area of the lumbar spine.
7. Against pertussis: Spread garlic in the chest and back to soften the cough and relieve airway. To prevent flu and allergies, garlic mixed with honey and lemon.
8. For muscle aches: Eating garlic tones the muscles. Prepare a paste of a head of garlic and crushed rub it on the affected area. You can also compress and prepare a place for the entire night on the sore area.
9. Smoking cessation: Take a couple of raw garlic on an empty stomach, two with lemon juice before lunch and before dinner the other two.
10. Hair loss: You can prevent it by rubbing the scalp with a mix of 1 teaspoon of garlic juice, 8 oz. of rosemary tea, 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice.
Nursing women should avoid using garlic as it alters the taste of milk and produces pain in the stomach and intestines infant child. People who suffer from headaches should also avoid using garlic.
✽¸.••.¸✽ Share The Fun! ✽¸.••.¸✽
Don't just +1 it, SHARE it so your friends see it! It also saves it in your Timeline Photo Album so it's stored for later! Just click on the picture and click SHARE at the bottom.