Xpo Press publishes 11 gem, mineral and jewelry show publications for a combined 176,000 annual circulation!
When buyers come to a gem show they expect a printed show program to help them navigate the show and to provide information about the show dates and hours, floorplans and vendors. This is where Xpo Press steps in. We publish high-quality, full-color programs to assist not only the show attendee but also to provide highly effective advertising opportunities in our publications for show vendors and exhibitors. Your company may reserve ad space in nearly any of the Xpo Press publications listed below. The trim size and specifications for each program are the same - 5.5" wide X 8.5" tall, printed full-color on 60 lb. gloss paper - so if you place an ad in one program, the same ad can be placed in any other program without having to redesign or resize your ad. And Xpo Press offers up to 28% off your entire ad cost with special discounts!
No publisher in the world offers this type of advertising opportunity to reach so many gem, mineral, fossil and jewelry enthusiasts and buyers.Email Xpo Press
or call 877-621-6143 to reserve your ad today.
5 Reasons Why Your Company Should Consider Advertising in the Show's "Official Event Program":
- Attendees are generally your prime target customers who make purchase decisions throughout the year. Increase your chances of getting their attention by advertising in the Event Program.
- Drive customers to your booth space! You paid good money to be there... increase your chances of important customers inquiring at your booth.
- The Event Program is taken home by many attendees and read after the event. Increase the chances of your prime customers contacting you after the day of the event by placing an ad.
- Just one new customer driven to your booth because of your ad in the Event Program will likely cover the cost of the ad.
- A tradeshow or expo is highly competitive. Look for every possible way to distinguish yourself from the competition. A well-done ad in the program communicates more to your customers at the show than what they may be able to see by simply walking by your booth.