The lines drawn across the path. Separating here from there There from here He moves between them with speed and grace Moving from me to him and back to me Testing the waters as he traverses the way from little to big
I introduced you to Buggy Night a few weeks ago. Since the I have been test driving the MotoX (when I can get it away form the kids!) and I am smitten. First, Spotlight Stories is by far the most clever app I have ever seen or experienced. Using the powerf...
- MamapediaFeatured Blogger, 2009 - present
- TechnoratiContributor- Womens Channel, 2011 - present
- Little Lake CountyCreator/Editor, 2010 - present
- Bigger Picture BlogsFounder, 2010 - present
- Peanut Butter in my HairBlogger, 2008 - present
- SVMoms GroupContributor at Chicago Moms Blog, 2010 - 2010
- From the Heartcontributing author, 2010 - 2010
I'm a city mama at heart who is trying to find joy and balance in the suburbs. I'm a mom to 3 amazing kids and one beautiful angel. I used to live in heels and dream of traveling the world, she now lives in her minivan and dreams of a clean kitchen.
Motherhood is Sticky, so I write. You can enjoy the mess at Peanut Butter in my Hair.
Because the journey is better with friends, founder of Bigger Picture Blogs.
When I moved to the suburbs I learned, you don't always have to go to the city to have fun. So I created Little Lake County
- Augustana CollegeBiology, 1999