To all of the Termite experts on here. I have a question. I was feeling like we should finally help Mr.Grinch. As the song explains, he has termites in his teeth. As seasoned experts, how would you go about ridding Mr. Grinch of the termites in his teeth, once and for all. Maybe he will be able to enjoy a christmas.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Lol! I know an old timer that said he probably swallowed more chlordane than mouthwash. Perhaps we should give him a call.Dec 22, 2014
- I feel that the best course of action is a back of the neck treatment with Frontline. This will, of course, be his flea preventative but the fipronil active may give a desired side effect of termite protection.Dec 22, 2014
- LOL life is to short to deal with hard to please and hard to get along with people. I think I will refer this job to the Big "O" and let them deal with mr Grumpy Pants.Dec 22, 2014
- Brian ReynoldsOwner+4I think that large amounts of alcohol will solve the problem.Dec 23, 2014
- Well if they can digest enamel there's probably not much that can be done. Even our giant Darwin Termites here in the outback can't do that!Dec 23, 2014
- Northeastern ExterminatingModerator+2All pretty great ideas guys! I was thinking using afalse tooth?Dec 23, 2014
- now THAT'S funny.Dec 23, 2014
Add a comment...