If I put a photo into Google+ it is always my own photos, UNLESS I give a photo credit.
One thing you might not know: I've donated all my photos at http://flickr.com/scobleizer to the public domain. This means you can use them anytime without giving me credit or giving me compensation or without asking me for permission to reprint them. This is even true of my "famous" photos. For instance, I have photos of John Edwards and his mistress which have been used all over the world in professional press and on CNN.
Why do I do that? Because I love sharing and hope more people share their work that way.
That said, if you give me credit, I greatly appreciate it.
- RedmartDirector, Product Management, 2013 - present
- VikiHead of UX, 2012 - present
- StylelogueCo-Founder, 2011 - present
- Tera EikonFounding Partner, 2008 - present
- Singapore PolytechnicAdjunct Lecturer, 2011 - 2012
- BuUukUX/IA Consultant, 2011 - 2012
- Giesecke & DevrientApplications Engineers, 2004 - 2005
- Creative TechnologySenior UX Designer, 2010 - 2011
- SIM UniversityMultimedia Technology & Design, 2006 - 2007
- Nanyang PolytechnicMultimedia Infocommunication Technology, 2001 - 2003
NEW: Viki TV Interviews Linsanity Director Evan Leong
We all have our favorite shows and actors. But wouldn't you love to know more, and even get behind the scenes access to the stars, musicians
4 Christian Principles For Making New Year's Resolutions
"What's your New Year's resolution?" If you haven't been asked that question this month, with only two days remaining in 2011 it's likely y
Shopify Raises $15 Million in Series B Funding – Shopify
A blog about ecommerce marketing, running an online business and updates to Shopify's ecommerce community.