Has anyone seen this beautiful Tango Tablet pattern in Infrared before? This is amazing! Here, I have 2 questions regarding this: #1, is there any way to access the Infrared channel RAW data on the 4MP Tango camera? #2, is there any way to keep the IR light always on instead of flashing? I would be very curious to know the answers. Thanks!
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- There was an issue with channel colors at the time, which leads to the blue shift - when I've seen the pattern in other cases, it's always been gray - and it was just a read of the RGB image, Tango just glitched with the return - I don't think we're meant to see these images, i.e. if you got one then the depth processor didn't.Jun 18, 2015
- your picture is awesome! was it coming from the Tango tablet camera directly? and you mean there is no way to see that anymore because the bug is fixed?Jun 18, 2015
- Yes - I've always supposed that's one reason for the low resolution, that the IR and visible light sensors are coincident. I used to see these a lot, but now so often now - they appear when the tango starts having sync problems, to the best of my knowledge (where sync is getting the IR flash and RGBIR image grab done in lockstep)Jun 18, 2015
- would you mind sending me the raw pictures that contains the patterns? i'm so curious to see how it's formed. email@example.com
Thanks a lot !Jun 18, 2015
- Jun 18, 2015
- Will do, next I wander through a giant collection of intake images :-)Jun 19, 2015
Add a comment...