- Decision First TechnologiesSAP BI Solution Architect, 2011 - present
- COMERITAssociate Director, SAP BusinessObjects Practice, 2011 - 2011
- Consultancy by Kingfisher, IncSAP BI Solution Architect, 2008 - 2011
2849 Paces Ferry Road Suite 350 Atlanta, GA 30339
Jay Riddle is an SAP BI Solution Architect for Decision First Technologies, Inc. (DFT); headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Although Jay's expertise as a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant involves working with both SAP and Non-SAP data-sources -- spanning across a broad range of technical solutions and customer verticals; as of 2009, his niche (core-emphasis) can be characterized in large part by project work within paradigms encompassing the integration and optimization of the SAP BusinessObjects (SBOP) BI Solution Architecture(s) with various SAP-centric landscapes.
Of those landscapes, his primary focus stems from delivering numerous successful end-to-end SAP BusinessObjects BI implementations on top of SAP NetWeaver BW, and SAP ERP environments; this stems from a strong background in deploying uniquely complex solutions for a numerous large enterprise customers, across various different verticals.
Misc. Info | Personal ~ Social Media ~ Etc.
In his spare time, he enjoys traveling across the U.S., Europe, and Australia with his wife (Jenny) and classifies himself as an avid social-media zealot -- sharing insights driven from his hands on experience as an SAP BI consultant and SAP BusinessObjects evangelist by regularly tweeting (@jay_riddle), blogging, and presenting at various SAP, ASUG and SAP Insider sponsored events around the world.
In the past, Jay has also been frequent guest on the "Diversified Semantic Layer" Podcast (http://dslayer.net/dslayer); a regularly scheduled show hosted by established SAP BusinessObjects thought leaders and SAP Mentors focused on spreading the "SAP BusinessObjects" gospel, as well as other topics insistently-related to business intelligence and data-warehousing as a whole.
Is Jay on Instagram? Facebook?...and so forth
It isn't difficult to find his various social-media identities strewn about the web-o-sphere. However, should you wish to take a more direct route to networking with him (aka "tweeting with him", "friending him", "pinning him... wait.. pinning WITH him", "instagraming...", etc.) via Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and\or across any of the other number of online social-mediums he's happened to hoard an account on this week -- you will find his contact information containing his various misc. social-media profiles further down this page.**
**Jay Riddle's contact information can be found listed in the "Other Profiles" area, under the "About" section [tab] of his Google+ profile page | shortcut\link to main G+ Profile ~ http://jwriddle.com/+.
PRIOR SPEAKING EVENTS:
- SAP Inside Track 2011 (Newtown Square, PA / SAP HQ)
- ASUG Chapter Events - GA, FLA, PHI, CO, NC, Upstate NY
- ASUG SAP BusinessObjects User Conference - 2008-2009, 2011
- ASUG Webinars - 2008-2009, 2011
- SAP Insider Events - SAP/BOBJ Intg. Seminar (2010-2011),BI 2010-2012, Reporting & Analytics 2009-2011
- SAP Certified Application Associate - (SBOP Enterprise XI 3.1, XI-R2)
- SAP Certified Application Associate - (SAP Crystal Reports 2008)
- SAP Certified Application Associate - (SBOP Web Intelligence XI 3.1)
- Accredited SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Migration Specialist (6.5/XI R2, 6.5/XI 3.x)
- SAP Authorized Trainer - Integrating SAP BusinessObjects with SAP Landscapes (BO100)
- Strayer University
- Alfred State College
- Decision First Technologies.com (current)
- Americas SAP User Group (current)
- ASUG Online (current)
- BusinessObjects Expert (current)
- SAP Insider Learning Network (current)
- Diversified Semantic Layer Podcast (current)
- BI 2012 (current)
- BusinessObjects Board (BOB) (current)
- SAP Community Network (current)
- ASUG Annual Conference (current)
- ExpertPlug (current)
- BI Expert (current)
Smartr Contacts: The only contacts app you'll ever need.
By the people who brought you Xobni. Smartr Contacts automatically creates an address book using all your emails. Now for Gmail, Android, an
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Will Apple’s Tacky Software-Design Philosophy Cause A Revolt?
By now it’s almost inevitable given the company’s track record: No matter what Apple unveils tomorrow at the Yerba Buena Center (an iPad Min