- Strategic Performance PartnersManaging Director, present
Over the past 27 years, I
have worked with many of the world's most successful leaders. Today my clients
are privately held and emerging high growth firms and many have grown through
successful mergers and acquisitions. Many of these organizations have had me
help create successful growth strategies that allowed them to not only grow
organically, but also to identify potential new markets and buy new companies
in emerging markets to complement their growth strategies.
I use my experience to work with privately held organizations on succession and exit strategies. This includes assisting entrepreneurs to:
• Assess potential threats and opportunities
• Guide clients through their potential succession options
• Create their own merger and acquisition strategies
• Assist clients to work through succession issues
• Identify and increase organization's enterprise value
• Find and attract financial and strategic buyers
• Help entrepreneurs structure their deals to meet their personal financial and professional objectives
I have been involved in helping my organizations, partners, and clients successfully acquire and integrate over 70 businesses.
My professional experience includes:
• Identifying potential companies to consider for acquisition
• Implementing business development and marketing strategies
• Evaluating synergies and potential growth opportunities
• Executive search and advisory board recruiting
• Creating integration plans and implementation strategies
• Managing strategic alliance partnerships
I’ve also served as executive in several successful mid-market organizations. I was responsible for business development, strategic alliances, and merger and acquisition activities.
My extensive rolodex includes over several thousand leaders that are involved in their organization’s merger and acquisition activities. My consulting network includes many professionals who can help provide the needed expertise to help get the deal done in a timely manner.
- Baldwin-Wallace CollegeBusiness/ Fine Arts