Storage Analyser Update!
Now with copy and move functions.
Storage Analyser can:
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more pregnant.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Copy and Move files directly from the App.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/dataNew in this version:
● Copy and Move function are available now! (On all non system partitions).
● Emmc partitions (like present Cyanogen Rom's) are correctly handled as SdCard's now.
● Fixed another bug that could prevent the context menu to open on some devices. If you still have problems to open the context menu (via a long click) please help by providing log files! (Just contact me for details)
● Several minor bug fixes.
#androidapp #android #androiddev