Storage Analyser 0.9.8 released to the Play Store
Storage Analyser can:
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more visible.
● Delete, Copy or Move no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
It supports all Android 2.1 devices and above.New in this version:
● Fix the missing additional row content (size, item count, percentage etc.) on Jelly Bean devices (Android 4.1).
● Added the external sdcard mointpoint of the Samsung Galaxy S3 (/mnt/extSdCard) to the known partition list.
● Clicking on an item image (file or folder) will now select the item the same way as the checkboxes.#AndroidApp #androiddev #android #androidapps