Founder, Editor-in-Chief, 2013 - present
Create, edit, record, and post programming for weekly columns and podcasts that includes information and opinions about recent sporting news, events, and relevant stories.
• Cover most major collegiate and professional sport areas including; Football, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, and various others sports and entertainment material that are popular to today’s readers.
Florida Atlantic University
Graduate Assistant, 2013 - present
• Coordinate practice and game day schedules to comply with athletics game day agenda
• Assistant in performance preparation and game day preparation
• Help coordinate away trips and other events that the Marching Owls plan to attend
Writer, 2014 - present
Create and submit content covering the Chicago Bulls for Rant Sports, an independent sports content website that reaches 22 million viewers monthly.
Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd.
Media Assistant, 2013 - present
Responsible for multiple tasks and projects to ensure that media and staff receive the required material needed to promote the Florida Panthers in the most effective and efficient way possible.
• Statistics – Created analysis document that populates entered game-by-game statistics into categories such as; milestone progress, career and game highs, monthly statistical comparisons, and game-by-game breakdowns. Track player statistics and advanced analytics.
• Media – Helped create and submit Media Guide Book for the 2013-2014 season. Working with local South Florida media in regards to interviews, stories, recording editing video highlights, and exclusive one-on-on ones with players and the front office staff.
• Communications – Write and submit Press Releases for Florida Panthers and BB&T Center events throughout the calendar year. Contribute to material on Florida Panther website, and update player and game notes weekly.
• Social Media – Assist in promoting Florida Panther events and news over Social Media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine. Helped provide in-game statistics to over 90,000 people.
• Game Nights – Assist in game preparation including making security badges, setting up media press box, and writing pregame stories. Also responsible for compiling stats from each period and organizing them efficiently so that the team and coaches can use them during the intermissions.