8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- how did u do dat??? low shutter??Mar 22, 2012
- not my photograph, I didn't create this. My guess is that the shutter is open in a room with no lights on, they paint with their light and the build up slowly lights the room also. They may also open and close the shutter multiple times throughout a single exposure. Some of the other shots they did can't be done this way (I'm probably wrong about this one anyway). It's a great effect.
Here's a DIY tutorial I found ...
http://www.diyphotography.net/painting_with_lightMar 22, 2012
- but its so perfect!! its awsmMar 22, 2012
- hey... i tried dis method once or twice....Mar 22, 2012
- i saw those pix... sexy pics!!!Mar 22, 2012
- way lameJun 8, 2012