- BeezyChief Marketing Officer, 2015 - present
- GTconsult LLCManaging Director-Americas, 2014 - 2015
- MetalogixChief Evangelist, 2013 - 2014
- AxcelerChief Evangelist, 2010 - 2013Acquired by Metalogix
- echoTechnologyProduct Management, 2009 - 2010Acquired by Axceler
- MicrosoftOperations Manager-Online Services, 2006 - 2009
- Brigham Young University, Union Institute & University, University of Phoenix, Sierra College
Microsoft MVP Talks SharePoint 2016, Deprecated InfoPath and Getting Hel...
Microsoft plans to improve usability aspects with its forthcoming SharePoint Server 2016 product, but people still will need help when it ar
What 'Tough Choices' Are in Store for Microsoft? -- Redmondmag.com
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's memo to employees kicking off its new fiscal year warns against a "static" culture.
As Jive Continues To Plummet, Is A Takeover In The Cards?
Once upon a time, Jive, the vendor of enterprise collaboration software, was regarded as the player to beat. It seems like only yesterday th
Microsoft Looks To Bring Social Back to SharePoint with Office Graph -- ...
Within the last two years, Microsoft has gone from laggard to innovator in the enterprise social space but with SharePoint and the Office 36
Content Matrix and Microsoft's New API Speed Up Migrations by 30X
Read the latest blog posts from the Metalogix team about SharePoint and Exchange.
Seeking Help to Improve the Success Rate of Small Businesses
More than a decade ago, I had planned to pursue a PhD and study the social informatics around collaboration technology, and actually created