"Americans are conditioned to be paranoid of others and live in fear. They have an aversion to other people and need extreme amounts of privacy. Thus they are inclined to being socially isolated and segregated from others, which is not natural or normal as humans are not meant to be solitary creatures. There is an ice wall between strangers in America (hence the term "breaking the ice"), and even neighbors do not know each other (which wasn't the case prior to the 1980's). Many social studies show that Americans have less friends today than they did decades ago (See the book "Bowling Alone" by Robert Putnam). But not all social cultures are like this fortunately. If you travel to more foreign countries you will see what I mean. Most likely this unnatural paranoia in the US is engineered by the elite to keep people divided so they don't unite against the ruling elite. It's the old divide and conquer strategy."
"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton would levy a 65% tax on the largest estates and make it harder for wealthy people to pass appreciated assets to their heirs without paying taxes, expanding the list of tax increases she would impose on the top sliver of America’s affluent."
I find myself highly excited about the next 21 years. What will it bring I wonder. Will it be as adventurous as the previous 21 years. I hope so
- Indiana State UniversityComputer Science, 1999 - 2001
- Southern Illinois University CarbondaleMechanical Engineering, 1989 - 1994
- EverInquisitive - The Creative ConstructIntrigued Intellect, Investor, Freelance Artist, 2010 - present
- Heritage Interactive Services, LLCWeb Application Developer, 2015 - 2016
- Capita TechnologiesProject Coordinator\ Manager, 2013 - 2015
- Guilford GroupSenior Web Application Developer, 2012 - 2013
- Bostech CorporationGWT Software Engineer, 2011 - 2012
- Purdue UniversityGWT Application Developer, System Administrator, Data Modeler, 2008 - 2011
- Norwood Promotional ProductsPeopleSoft Application Developer, 2007 - 2008
- State Farm InsuranceSystems Analyst, 2001 - 2007
Contextual Symposium: 2016 Paleontology EXPO - Iowa City, Iowa ~
The Mid America Paleontology Society(MAPS) http://midamericapaleo.org/ ; The much awaited EXPO finds itself upon on once more. The EXPO has
Buy Original Digital Art, Drawing, Painting, Photography And Art Prints ...
Discover, Share, Buy and Sell Art Online. Find Original Artwork Including Paintings, Photography, Sculpture, Drawings, or Prints at Great Pr
Google +1 Button Script | Bryan Hadaway's Web + Tech Blog
If this is the first you've heard of this new Google +1 (Plus One) Button; checkout the official page. And full documentation here. First, a
Contextual Symposium: 2013 Motorcycles on Meridian ~
This was my first year attending the MotoGP Motorcycles on Meridian, Indianapolis, Indiana. At first I was not certain what to anticipate. H