Works at Techem Energy Services GmbH
Attended Wiesbaden Business School
Lives in Wiesbaden
Add a comment...
Product Manager Online Services
Product Strategy, Product Innovation, Product Development, Demand Management, Product User Experience, Information Architecture, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Web Project Management, User Interface Design, Project Planning, Project Finance, Project Execution, Cross-Cultural Management, Digital Consultancy, FDI, Economics, HDR Photography, Project Implementation, Project Coordination, Management Consulting
- Techem Energy Services GmbHProduct Manager, 2012 - present● Product ownership and a holistic product responsibility for the German market as well as the roll-out in international markets; ● Launch of new online services and digital products for energy management; ● Responsibility for the Techem customer portal containing all value-added services; ● Visualisation of the collected reading values, energy and water consumption in the customer portal based on the installed sub-metering infrastructure within buildings and properties; ● Identification of market opportunities and clear definition of the product vision and strategy; ● Business plan drafting and KPI definition together with the business intelligence department; ● Competitor analysis and cross-industry benchmarks of digital products and applications; ● Conception and requirements engineering of new products and services; ● Demand management and feature prioritisation combined with a close cooperation with the project managers for determining the execution schedules of new product launches and international roll-outs; ● Understanding customer needs via market research and usability tests and conduction of customer interviews together with the sales team; ● New product development and feature enhancement of existing products; ● Strategy and supervision of phasing-out outdated digital products; ● Internal cooperation with different competence centres, marketing and sales departments, a law department, a devices engineering department and an IT engineering department; ● International responsibility for the product roll-out in 20 countries; ● Cooperation with sub-contractor companies, external IT teams and freelancers to meet timing and budget goals; ● Presentation preparation and lecturing for different teams and stakeholders (e.g. project steering committee, product management board, managing directors, CFO and CEO); ● Customer presentations together with the sales team; ● Internal training and support presentations and webinars, execution of product fact sheets and and official product presentation materials
- Scholz & Volkmer GmbHAccount Manager, 2012 - 2012Responsibility for Strategic Planning, Process and Cost Control of Multimedia Projects; Supervising and Coaching of the Project Managers; Key Accounter for Clients; Coordination and Constant Dialogue with the Business Management
- Scholz & Volkmer GmbHProject Manager, 2007 - 2012Planning, Calculation, Conception, Execution, Supervision, Coordination and Controlling of Multimedia Projects, Web Specials, Online Tools, Corporate Brand Websites, Social Media Campaigns, Product Display Websites and Digital Interface
- Scholz & Volkmer GmbHDiploma Thesis, 2007 - 2007"Targeted Navigation and Orientation on the Internet: A Study on the Usability of Navigation Systems for the Target Group of the 50- to 60-year-olds“ || grade: 1.3
- Wiesbaden Business SchoolMaster of Arts (M.A.) in International Business Administration, 2007 - 2008One-year Master’s programme held in English with a focus on the subjects International Controlling, Accounting and Taxation, International Economic Relations, Information and Knowledge Management, Cross Cultural Management, International Marketing, International Finance, Project Management.
- Fachhochschule Wiesbaden (now: Hochschule RheinMain)Diploma in Media Management, 2003 - 2007Lectures in Marketing, Television and Video Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Organisation and Information Management Accounting, Controlling and Taxation, Media Economy and Entrepreneurship. Project assignments related to a media broadcast production and launching of a redesign of the university web site according to the accessibility principles.
- German Language High School “Prof. K. Galabov”General Qualification for University Entrance, 1998 - 2003Attendance of the intensive classes programme according to the German school system and obtainment of diplomas for university entrance in Germany and Bulgaria.