Thanks to Tal, Debian binaries for xnoise-0.2.20 and libtaginfo-0.2.0 are now available for download (amd64).
Additionally, +Debian source packages are there now, too.
* Rewrite parts of the C++ API
* Adapt bindings for C and vala
* Support more media file formats
* Access more media tag fields
* Check for open file
* Avoid code duplications
* Add documentation
* Bug fixes
xnoise media player v0.2.21 and it's plugins have been released.
This is a bug fix release. It fixes a crasher bug of the fullscreen mode that came with a problem with the screen saver manager.
* Fix crasher bug with screen saver management
* Add new screen saver manager
* Update some translations
You can download the new version here:
Thanks to helpers, bug reporters and translators!
Xnoise allows listening to music and playing video in a very intuitive way: You can easily search the library and drag each artist, album or title to the tracklist (to any position in any order). In the tracklist all queued tracks (music or video) are played one by one without being removed. There, you can reorder, insert or remove any track as it comes to your mind.
The media library contains all available media as a hierarchical tree structure of media tag metadata. It is easy to find any single track, artist, album or genre by using this tree structure or by just entering a search term. Here you find all you music, streams or videos in a nicely presented, searchable way.
- Fast(!) searchable media library
- Music and Video support
- Equalizer with sound presets
- 'Smart playlists' for last played and most played tracks
- ID3 tag editing
- Automatic album art fetching
- 'Now playing' pane
- State restore
- Can play virtually all media
- Media key support
- Lightweight and speedy!
- Optional Ubuntu unity integration (Quicklists, HUD, ..)
- Plugins for UbuntuOne Music Store, MPRIS, Magnatune, LastFm (album art and scrobbling), Lyrics fetching, Notifications, Ubuntu Soundmenu, ...
- ...And more!...