I am just an everyday guy who enjoys being active. Running, Cycling, Swimming, and Weight training are my hobbies and I continually look forward to improving my speed and endurance and one day wish to compete in an Ironman triathlon. I enjoy educating myself on holistic health and am looking forward to sharing my knowledge about Paleolithic living in the future.
- Florida International UniversityMaters of Business Administration, 2010 - present
- University of Central FloridaBS Cardiopulmonary Sciences, 2008 - 2009
- Gulf Coast Community CollegeRespiratory Care, 2006 - 2008
- Chapters Health Care SystemRespiratory Therapist, 2010 - present
- St. Joseph's HospitalAdult/Pedi Respiratory Therapist, 2008 - 2010