Tucson Website Design & SEO • Web Hosting & Local Support • Domains • Website Security • Social Media Design & SEO • Business Blogging • Brand Marketing & Logo Design • Content Research & Copy Writing • Creative Marketing Consulting | "High expectations beyond web design"
January 2010 [Formerly TRU-TEK Computers since 2005]
We help local entrepreneurs and small business owners with an affordable suite of essential web solutions that evolve as they do.
We eat ugly, ineffective websites for breakfast. That's what fuels us to create websites with Beauty and Brains.
We are visionary leaders in local website design and development focused on affordable, quality websites created with aesthetic value, dynamic content, and effective SEO which is all essential to please both humans and "bots."
• Integrity - We do what we say we're going to do. We live a life of self-discipline, not self-entitlement.
• Education - We teach others about what we know. And we learn right along side them as well.
• Depth - We go above and beyond. We rise above already established high expectations.
• Service - We make a difference in our community. We enjoy helping others.
• Loyalty - We are local. We think local. We buy and support local. We're loyal to local.
Partner/Information Architect: Eric A.K. Brempell
Partner/Information Architect: Heather Strong Brempell
Local First Arizona - Tucson Area Steering Committee & Member • Tucson Marketing Professionals - Mentor & Member
Our President & Marketing Director, Heather Strong Brempell, was a 2011 Top 10 Finalist in Ken McElroy's "The Next Million Dollar Entrepreneur" Contest for a future business idea she has for teens.
OUR NAME, BĒssential:
Brempell Essential (BE) Web Design & Hosting. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Expurey, The Little Prince
Do you have a beautiful website, but it's "empty?" Then it's time for us to build you a site with Beauty & Brains.
• Someone who owns a local, traditional small business, wants to start one or knows someone who does; and
• Someone who believes in surrounding themselves with like-minded business professionals as part of their trusted team of advisors.