Profile

Cover photo
Ahmad Mukoshy
Works at GigaLayer.com
Attended Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
Lived in Sokoto, Nigeria
7,909 followers|78,622 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
"At any given time there tends to be one problem that's the most urgent for a startup. This is what you think about as you fall asleep at night and when you take a shower in the morning. And when you start raising money, that becomes the problem you think about. You only take one shower in the morning, and if you're thinking about investors during it, then you're not thinking about the product." -- Paul Graham!
13
Abdulrasheed Yusuf's profile photoMuhammad T. Finisher's profile photoAisha Maimukhtar's profile photoAdeboun Idowu's profile photo
6 comments
 
Gud morning
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
Statistic says that only 10-20% of start-up companies succeed and whilst we’d all like to think we are a part (or will be a part) of that 10-20% chances are we’re all part of the 80% who don’t make it. That’s just probability. On average it will take a few tries and some luck, a lot of luck actually, to come out on top.
5
Spesh Arewa's profile photoAhmad Mukoshy's profile photopate adiegwu's profile photo
3 comments
 
yeah...this is so true. The beginning is usually the most hectic.
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
“'It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to start a business, lose weight, write a book, or achieve any number of goals… who you are, what you have, and what you know right now is good enough to get going.

We all start in the same place: no money, no resources, no contacts, no experience. The difference is that some people — the winners — choose to start anyway” .
1
4
secilia mollel's profile photoalhyan Hassan's profile photoAyuba Lukman's profile photo
3 comments
 
haaahhaaa ooooo
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
The dangers of “big” by +Joel Gascoigne

“The challenge for a lot of us is that when we go about our lives, we interact with so many 'big' things and we forget or don’t even know how they originally started. It’s difficult to understand how the evolutionary process of products and brands contributes and is vital to what they are today. We also all have big aspirations and want to get there fast.” 
Great things almost always start small. Here's why.
6
2
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
When things are going well, it’s great to be the founder. But when the ship is sinking, the captain has to go down with it. And that fact isn’t lost on any founder.

You don’t hear about too many startups where the founder leaves to get another job while the rest of the company sticks around to see if they will ever make it. It just doesn't happen.

Founders are like mothers to startups!
1
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
"It is our ability to build great teams, to form great partnerships, to not allow ego to gets in its way that will determine how successful we will become" -- Hakeem Bello Osagie
3
1
Sandy  Moses 's profile photo
 
Hollo my friends am from s Sudan am plant operator's just say hi 
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
Here is the shortest most inspiring video clip on Entreprneurship from Apple -- Think Different!
1
Add a comment...
In his circles
73 people
Have him in circles
7,909 people
Mashood Sanni's profile photo
Technical Solution's profile photo
Halima Abrahim's profile photo
KOODIE Hubs's profile photo
monique pla's profile photo
Enweluzor David's profile photo
Habibu Muhammad Sabi Kamba's profile photo
Terfa I. Ukende's profile photo
DOC CONCEPTS's profile photo

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
Skill improvement is likely to be minimized when facing substantially inferior opponents, because such opponents will not challenge one to exert maximal or even near-maximal effort when making tactical decisions, and problems or weaknesses in one’s play are unlikely to be exploited. At the same time, the opportunity for learning is also attenuated during matches against much strong opponents, because no amount of effort or concentration is likely to result in a positive outcome. — Some learning curves from the game of chess
7
1
Marty Coleman's profile photoroger Benjamin's profile photo
2 comments
 
,.@ QHQLQ QTQKATAKVALHAVA MG AKHAGH Q
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
The most important part of any new habit is getting started — not just the first time, but each time. It’s not about performance, it’s about consistently taking action. In many ways, getting started is more important than succeeding. This is especially true in the beginning because there will be plenty of time to improve your performance later on.
6
2
onyxdelight okafor's profile photonoothalapati rambabu's profile photoIrfan Ali's profile photochaimaa ccc's profile photo
5 comments
 
Hh
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
"That’s when it hit me. By consistently over delivering I had actually set the expectation that it will become the norm and it was only through stressful days, long nights and large amounts of caffeine that it could be maintained. That was not sustainable."
4
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
Small business have been brain washed that they should be like big businesses, but smaller. Be like their competitors, but  in a different neighbourhood and that's just not working any-more. -- +Seth Godin 
2
Add a comment...

Ahmad Mukoshy

Shared publicly  - 
 
How Steve Jobs inspire my life, this video every Entrepreneur should watch.
5
Jide Ogunsanya's profile photoAhmad Mukoshy's profile photoDiamond Gold's profile photo
3 comments
 
Can you call me +2347015641233
Add a comment...
People
In his circles
73 people
Have him in circles
7,909 people
Mashood Sanni's profile photo
Technical Solution's profile photo
Halima Abrahim's profile photo
KOODIE Hubs's profile photo
monique pla's profile photo
Enweluzor David's profile photo
Habibu Muhammad Sabi Kamba's profile photo
Terfa I. Ukende's profile photo
DOC CONCEPTS's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Web Developer
Employment
  • GigaLayer.com
    Founder, 2012 - present
  • Aimtech Hosting Co.
    CEO/Founder, 2007 - 2012
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Previously
Sokoto, Nigeria
Story
Tagline
Web Developer & Enthusiastic Entrepreneur.
Introduction

A curious web Developer and Entrepreneur in the making, who's married to the web; inlove with coffee and a colossal music fan!

That  was me in brief... more:

I built Yarnable.com in 2010, sold it early 2011 for $,$$$ to MobiQube Nig. Ltd. I also built yrn.me, a mini URL Shortener that came first in Nigeria and Africa.

I don't know what a day job is; but I work full time building Aimtech Hosting Co., a web hosting company I started since 2007 at the age 17yr.

On a normal day: I will spend most of my time building websites or surfing them (with my earphones plugged).

When I am not working; I like watching movies and hanging out with friends... Oh yes and reading too. I'm a 2010 graduate of Physics, from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.

Education
  • Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
    2006 - 2010
Basic Information
Gender
Male