Coming soon... will you buy it?
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I am going to give 6 a miss. I am in the middle of moving over to FlashDevelop because I realised I don't use Flash for animations - only for compiling my AS3 code.Apr 24, 2012
- @Richard- That's a good call. Flash is an amazing animation editor, but it is an absolutely terrible code development environment. FlashDevelop is for the Flash coders.Apr 24, 2012
- I'm with you guys. FlashDevelop is great, and although Flash CS6 adds some cool features, I could honestly get by with Flash CS3.Apr 25, 2012
- Flash CS6 looks like a must have for html5 animations going forward. I'm glad they've made adjustments and are ontop of their game again.Apr 30, 2012
- About the only new feature in CS6 that I am interested in is the Sprite Maker - takes the animations from a timeline and for each frame turns it into a sprite (this page has a video that explains how to do this: http://www.creativebloq.com/web-design-tips/adobe-flash-pro-cs6-review-1233308/)Apr 30, 2012