- Catalyst Marketing CompanyAccount Coordinator, 2011 - present
- Valley Yellow PagesMarketing and Directory Services Specialist, 2011 - 2011
- Lyles Center for Innovation and EntrepreneurshipPublic Relations Specialist, 2010 - 2011
- CostcoMembership and Marketing Assistant, 2007 - 2011
I'm one of the few college graduates who will tell you that I found a job right out of college with my degree. I'm blessed, to say the least. I have the best job, friends and family that anybody could ever ask for. I love to tell jokes and listen to music too... How else would I get through the day, working 8 to 5 in an office, everyday?
- California State University, FresnoPublic Relations, 2007 - 2011
5 Tips for Using Humor in Your Social Media Activities
How to use humor in social media to connect with your audience and humanize your brand or company.
9 things to do at the end of your internship | Articles
Don’t make your tearful (or triumphant) farewell before you’ve followed these steps. They will help you land a full-time gig down the road.