Like said on the topic, "internets are hard."
While looking back and examining what has brought me to my present reality, I discovered that a repetitive process was at the root of both what I am and what I do. It plays a definitive part of my life's mission to Improve Others Lives (three simple words!)
What is it? It is how I take-in and give-out, and what happens in-between. Commitment and acceptance are required to effect meaningful change, both personally or professionally. So, what does that process look like? Here's an example how it works in my life, and how I provide value to others.
- Ascertain & Identify New Information
- Aggregate & Organize the Data
- Assimilate Data & Contrast with Reality
- Ruminate the possibilities (Oh, Exciting!)
- Tweak New Found Ideas with Innovation
- Disseminate the Details to Stakeholders
- Further Enlighten & Inspire those I Engage
As the Virtual CEO and founder of the Company CEO, Inc., I have the distinct pleasure of continuing my life's work with extraordinary business minds, accomplished entrepreneurs and real estate brokerage leadership. Here are just a few examples of the expertise and resources available to those looking to improve their lives and their real estate brokerages.
- Buzz (current)