- Engine EastChief Content Officer, 2013 - presentwww.engine-east.com
- Exclusive ConceptsMarketing Director, 2012 - 2013
- FreelanceUser Experience Creative Strategist, 2012 - 2012
- Boston TechnologiesDirector of User Experience, 2010 - 2012
- One to One InteractiveInterim Art Director, 2010 - 2010
- FuseideasCreative Director, 2006 - 2009
- Allen Roche GroupArt Director, 2004 - 2005
- Pisces ProductionsMotion Graphics Artist, 2003 - 2004
- Fidelity InvestmentsWeb Designer, 1998 - 1998
- Primus TelecomGraphic Designer, 1999 - 2002
- Suffolk University, New England School of Art & DesignBFA Graphic Design
- North Adams State CollegePsychology
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Google Glass Film Raising Money on Kickstarter | BostInno
Thus far, talk of Google Glass's video recording capability has understandably focused mostly on its creepy...
The Young & The Funded: George Popescu of Boston Technologies | Bost...
The first thing I notice when I walk into Boston Technologies, aside from the great view of the harbor, is their small library. Employees a
Boston Technologies | MT4 Web Client Terminal for iPhone, iPad, Blackber...
Learn about abd download the MT4 Web Client Terminal for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android and other mobile devices.
Acoustic iPhone Speaker Dock Utilizing a Vintage by ReAcoustic
Gentlemint is a mint of manly things. "...one of the more manly websites on the planet" ~ American Moustache Institute Get Started
FOLLOW FRIDAY: 12 Social Media Blogs You Can't Live Without ...
We love to point out other players in the blogosphere that we think bring value to our blog and to our readers. Here are 12 social media blo
Living in the Future: Play Any Song, Anytime, Anywhere | Popular Science
The future of music, and a hangover
NASA - NASA Television in High Definition on UStream
NASA.gov brings you images, videos and interactive features from the unique perspective of America’s space agency. Get the latest updates on