Not sure if my original post made it to the page for Project Glass... Here it goes again.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Incredible story. Can't believe he made it completely neurologically intact after being down that long.Mar 3, 2013
- He wants to play golf with me again... May have to see the stress test results prior and only 9 holes at that :-$.Mar 3, 2013
- Definitely need to review that stress test in detail - and the cath report!!Mar 4, 2013
- Thats so cool. What an awesome story & job you have.Jul 10, 2013
- It's definitely a fulfilling job. Not without stress but ultimately very rewardingJul 11, 2013
- Hey Ash I just read this. Thanks for being there when I needed you most. I truly owe my life to you as well as the other fantastic medical professionals that saved my life. Without you being present on our round, I'd not be here today. Fyi my Stress test came back with flying colors, taking care of myself, physically, mentally and building in more life balance, prior to Jan I was putting in way too many hours at the office.
Yours truly has played a few rounds of 18, travelled to Europe out of SFO 2x once in June for a birthday party then back in July to celebrate our 25th. Thanks for posting, after what I went through at Pebble my recovery has been a true miracle.Aug 8, 2013