I have been a creative force in the broadcast and motion picture industry for over 20 years.
I am currently the lead mac artist for NFL Total Access where I helped launch Total Access on the NFL Network. I was the Senior Art Director at Dream Theater where, for 2 years, I managed and directed a staff of art directors, artists and animators. Prior to Dream Theater I was an Art Director at Paramount digital design (a department of Paramount Pictures) where, for 8 1/2 years, I directed, designed and animated main titles for motion picture and broadcast.
- 1998 Broadcast Design Award (BDA) John Pike Productions
- 1999 Telly Award (bronze) John Pike Productions
- 1999 Telly Award (gold) DiResta
- 1999 Telly Award (bronze) Family Plan
- 1999 Telly Award (gold) Mattel Barbie Digital Camera
- 2000 Broadcast Design Award (BDA) The Sixth Day (website)
- 2002 Broadcast Design Award (BDA) FX Networks (website)