View 5 previous comments
- Luckily, there aren't any new quotes on this image. It's more of a 'best of.' While still difficult to make out, the image is probably enough to go off of to find out which quotes were selected.Feb 20, 2012
- Ahhhh I didn't look enough to see if it was a collage of the other pics. I guess that would make sense.Feb 20, 2012
- We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do.Mar 7, 2012
- wisdom is to have deep understanding of what is right and wrong. its a positive bonding between brain, soul and heart...Mar 9, 2012
- LOL @ everyone's different definition for wisdom.
A monk once asked Buddha to explain wisdom. Buddha held up a flower and stared at it. After hours and hours of not understanding, a different monk suddenly smiled. He got it.Mar 9, 2012
- Thank you for not pulling out the wisdom outApr 1, 2012