Our Careers: Field Services Technician
Due to increased demand for our expertise, PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services is expanding several full-time positions in the production department for the Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey area.
We are looking for qualified applicants to fill key roles in our organization & seek service-minded individuals who are looking for performance-based compensation & advancement opportunities for positions in water mitigation, mold remediation and fire restoration. Excellent potential for advancement.
PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services is in the business of serving people as well as restoring property. We believe in people and in continuous growth and improvement – not only those we help, but also those who are on our team. If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity, consider PuroClean Emergency Recovery Services!
We understand the importance of job satisfaction and offer:
Continuing Education and career development opportunities
Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the communities we serve
Recognition and awards for a job well done
What you will do as a Field Services Technician:
You will work alongside and assist Production Team Leaders on water, fire and mold remediation (cleaning) jobs. As you grow within the position and the company, you will be expected to work independently and eventually, manage others.
• Have a positive, professional, compassionate attitude to add to our business and work environment
• Have a passion for growth and development
• Appearance is very important! You need to have a neat appearance
• Possess honesty and integrity
• Have a consistent and reliable work ethic
• Have a willingness to accept responsibility, work hard, learn and grow in a team environment
• Participate in a mandatory 24-hour, on-call rotation — You must be able to work nights and weekends.
• This is a physically demanding industry! You must be capable of carrying heavy loads and moving furniture and other household contents with care!
• You must be able to work in confined spaces (like crawlspaces and attics).
• Have a clean driving record and a current license (We Check!)
• Be drug free (We Check!)
• Have no prior criminal convictions (We Check!)
• High School diploma or GED
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Personal Time Off
• Overtime Available – Year-round work
• In-house and off-site training
• Uniforms provided!
If you're interested in a fantastic career with our growing company contact Diane by email : firstname.lastname@example.org