“We create better lives for each other. The cold didn’t stop us from living in the North. We didn’t lose the War of 1812. We adapt and survive.”
How do you read this story and not get a bit teary? How do you read it and not hope?
- Coaches Training InstitutueCoach Training and Certification, 2000 - 2008
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin CitiesMaster of Divinity, 1983 - 1987
- University of Wisconsin-Eau ClaireMA - English, 1978 - 1980
- Kalamazoo CollegeBA - English/French, 1972 - 1976
- Memorial High School, Eau Claire, WIDiploma, 1969 - 1972
- Central Junior High School1968 - 1969
- Hurlingham School for Girls, Fulham, London1967 - 1968
- Central Junior High School1966 - 1967
- Campus School, Eau Claire, WI1962 - 1966
- Campus Lab School, St. Cloud, MN1959 - 1962
Let’s Cancel 9/11: Bury the War State's Blank Check at Sea | Truthout
Skip to Main Content Area. Home. Thursday, 08 September 2011 / TRUTH-OUT.ORG. ARCHIVE | LOGIN | JOIN TRUTHOUT | SEARCH. Jobs Plan? End the W
Newfoundland boy, 10, gives heartbroken Canadian relay team his Timbits ...
There are acts of kindness and then there are acts that touch the heart of a nation.
Rush Limbaugh's apology to Sandra Fluke was awful. Here’s what he should...
Emily Yoffe, Slate’s own “Dear Prudence,” advises readers on manners, morals, family issues and more. Today she offers some unsolicited advi
Please, MSNBC: Cut Ed Rendell, Not Social Security & Medicare
I met Ed Rendell during the DNC in Denver back in 2008. He was very likeable and you knew after spending a few moments with him that he know