I am a masters student at Columbia University, studying Clinical Psychology. I am currently studying with Dr. Elizabeth Midlarsky, Dr. Lisa Miller, Dr. Erel Shvil, and Dr. Rayka Sharma. My research interests include anxiety and trauma and stressor related disorders, with a particular focus on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
I am also a life coach, with a specialty in guiding people through transitions. Whether graduating from high school and entering university (or choosing a different path), graduating from university and entering the workforce, getting married, or any other significant adaptation, I compassionately guide people through these changes with grace and ease.
In addition, I am a 500-hour certified yoga teacher with over 800 hours of training in asana (physical practice) meditation, anatomy, and alignment. I fuse alignment with a great sense of joy, playfulness, and curiosity. I am additionally certified and experienced in children's and restorative yoga, she teaches those in all ages and stages to become stronger, more emotionally and physically flexible, and more mindful.
- Columbia UniversityClinical Psychology, 2013 - present
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.A. Theatre, 2005 - 2009
- Columbia Grammar and Preparatory2001 - 2005
- YogaWorksYoga Teacher, 2011 - present
- Fusion Hot YogaYoga Teacher, 2012 - 2013
- Shri YogaYoga Teacher, 2012 - 2013
- JCC ManhattanAdvanced Personal Trainer, 2009 - 2012
- New York YogaKid's Yoga Teacher, 2011 - 2012