Hong Kong's oldest Japanese Judo Club.
Founded in 1966 by Iwami-Sensei,
- HKJK has the most International club of students in HK;
- typical classes consist of; Japanese, HK, French, UK, US & EU judoka
- the most >2nd Dan Black belts AND +90 kg + 10x EACH,
- the most vibrant Kids/Kodomo classes with 4x Sensei helping 30x kids
- the most ACTIVELY Participating members 20-40 judoka in any class,
largest Alumni base; ~1,000 students have passed through their instructions in almost 50 years!
- annually receive a Judo VIP from either Japan, UK, EU, Asia like past visitors including Yasuhiro Yamashita(1984 Gold) & several other former Judo Olympians.
HKJK is a vibrant judo club community where new & old members are warmly welcomed.
Home Page: www.hongkongjudokan.com
Video Page: www.hkjudokan.com