We are going! Are you?
Why a psychological bias prevents you from taking action on those pithy soundbite columns and those simplistic calculators.
Should you buy and hold a real estate investment forever?
Your employees' number one stressor that reduces productivity is money problems. You can help them be more productive at work!
Chances are, if you're reading this, it won't affect you. So...should you care anyway?
We financial planners like to project what will happen 30 years into the future and assume you'll have a job and get pay raises the whole time. This guide helps fill in some of the details for how you can accomplish that.
My third annual review of the S&P 500, this time with a surprise result!
Are you prepared to take care of two generations simultaneously!
Believe it or not, our politicians are subjected to the same psychological biases that everyone else is!
Quick hint: it's not Uncle Sam!
- Hull Financial PlanningOwner, 2012 - presentHull Financial Planning is a Fort Worth, Texas financial planning firm.
- Hull Financial Planning (current)
- Yahoo Contributor Network (current)
- US News & World Report (current)
- PT Money (current)
- Small Business Bonfire (current)
- Business Insider (current)
- Debt Movement (current)
- The Inconsistent Nomad (current)
- Bridgenosis (current)
- Brightscope (current)
- Zimbio (current)
- Quora (current)
- VAntage Point (current)
- Cash Money Life (current)
- Military Saves (part 1) (current)
- HBR Markov Chain Modeling (current)
- Military Saves (part 2) (current)
- Cash Money Life Author Page (current)
- Internetviz (current)
- Jean Chatzky (current)
- Bigger Pockets (current)
- Control Your Cash (current)
- ReadyforZero (current)
- DQYDJ (current)
- Slideshare - PT Money (current)
- Slideshare - Mine (current)
- FatWallet (current)
- Reach Financial Independence (current)
- Stacking Benjamins (current)
- Afford Anything (current)
- Think Advisor (current)
- Think Advisor (current)
- ebusinesspages (current)
- Slideshare (current)
- Clark Howard (current)
- United States Military AcademyGerman, 1991 - 1995
- University of VirginiaMBA, 2001 - 2003
- New York UniversityPersonal Finance, 2011 - 2012CFP prerequisite courses
Washington Deluxe should show Megabus how it's done
Ah, New York City. So many things to see, and so many ways to get there. There are probably thousands of planes, trains, and buses that I ca
Social Security same-sex benefits limited (for now) to states where such...
Same-sex couples are still waiting for the Internal Revenue Service to issue guidance on how it will process their returns. We might have an
25 Tips for Free or Inexpensive Things to Do Before Summer Ends | Money ...
Buy ice cream from an ice cream truck. 4. Make an ice cream sundae station at home fully stocked with gummy bears, sprinkles, whip cream, yo
The Four Questions You Should Ask BEFORE Hiring a Financial Planner
“It is not the answer that enlightens but the question.” --Eugene Ionesco Let’s face it. I’m a financial planner. I’m trying to convince you