- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc.Teacher, 2013 - present
- Leukemia and Lymphoma SocietyMarathon Coach for Team in Training Program, 2009 - presentHelp participants train for half and full marathons while helping them fundraise for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Main responsibilities include maintaining safety and motivation of participants, course set up, weekly E-mail communication, & running workshops. Key Accomplishments • Fundraised over $6,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. • Nine minute per mile pacer in the 2012 Chicago Marathon. • Help coach hundreds of participants in six separate races. • Received national recognition for my energy and spirit for coaching the 2011 Disney Marathon.
- KidTown USABusiness Development Manager, 2012 - 2013As the business manager my main job is to initiate and develop programs for the two KidTown USA facilities. When needed, I would take over supervisor and administrative responsibilities as center director in Buffalo Grove, IL. My current projects include expanding the summer camp program for children in grade school, implementing weekend care at KidTown USA Schaumburg, and acting as site director for KidTown USA in Buffalo Grove. Key Responsibilities • Working cooperatively with site directors. • Hiring, evaluating and terminating employees in certain programs. • Developing and implementing marketing plans & materials to include social media, networking, referral programs, website development, and other efforts as appropriate • Training and staff development. • Leadership & Administrative role in programs as appropriate. • Program Development
- Good Times Summer Day CampYear Round Camp Director, 1997 - 2012As the year round director, I was responsible for the overall direction, organization, marketing, and supervision of the camp program. Key Accomplishments • In the 2012 season, helped recruit 77 new campers and successfully managed and set up the new branch of Good Times Camp based in Naperville, IL. • Took control of Google Ad Words campaign from Reach Local in 2012 and improved the campaign by using more effective keywords and implementing specific landing pages and thus creating more quality clicks. o Overall in one year, the bounce rate decreased by 8%, the pages per visit rate increased by .48 and site duration increased by 16 seconds. • Started Email campaigns in November 2011 and able to get an overall email blast open rate of 39.1% and an overall click rate of 21.1% using Constant Contact. According to Constant Contact the average email open rate is 18% and the overall click rate is 10% is the sports and recreation industry. • Since 2003, able to maintain customer engagement though production of DVD memory albums using professional video software such as Sony Vegas and Apple Final Cut Pro. • Designed and maintained GoodTimesLibertyville.com, GoodTimesNaperville.com, & GoodTimesWi.com. • Since 2007, able to reduce office time and increase report and attendance efficiency by setting up and maintaining online summer camp databases in combination with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and various iPad Apps. • Started at Good Times as camper in 1987 and progressed through the ranks over the years through the camp’s counselor-in-training program. • Camp Counselor for children ages 4 to 12 from 1999 to 2011
- Poko Loko Early Learning CenterAssistant Director, 1997 - 2012As the assistant director of a small family owned chain of childcare centers in the North Shore suburbs I helped the owners and directors with management, operations, and marketing of the organization. Key Accomplishments • Implemented INCCRRA Quality Counts Rating System Level One Standards in 2012. • Since 2001, introduce and maintain classroom computers and tablets to teachers and students. • Since 2005, designed numerous newspaper ads, posters, flyers, and miscellaneous graphics. • In 2010, setup and currently maintain the ProCare management software and
- Pump It UpShift-Manager & Part-Time Marketing Consultant, 2010 - 2012Supervise employees and run night-time operations in a premier party planning facility. Other responsibilities included design of new marketing materials while reaching potential and current customers through online media outlets such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Constant Contact.
- Players Indoor Sport CenterPreschool Sports Coach & Part-Time Marketing Consultant, 2012 - 2012As the Preschool coach for children ages 2 to 6 I introduce basic skill sets of baseball, basketball and soccer. Other responsibilities included design of new marketing materials while reaching potential and current customers through online media such as Facebook.
- American Camp Association Midstates Camping ConferenceSession PresenterPresented a 60-minute session to camp professionals using a combination of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, live demonstrations & discussions about various technology trends that affects or that has affected the camping community. Presentations: • How to Manage Your Facebook Fan Page (2012) • What's All the Buzz About? Technology your camp staff and campers are using (2010) • How to Run A Paperless Camp (2009) • Yes You Can Make Your Own Camp DVD (2008)
- National-Louis UniversityEarly Childhood Administration, 2005 - 2007
- National-Louis UniversityBushiness Administration, 1999 - 2004
Doctor Who: An Adventure in Space and Time Trailer
This docudrama, written by Matt Gatiss, tells the origin story of Doctor Who in time for the show's 50th Anniversary. An Adventure in Space
Pumpkin Carving a Silly Face on Halloween Night - Bobby On The Run
On Halloween night my girlfriend and I decided to carve a pumpkin into a silly face with it's tongue sticking out.
21 Times "The Simpsons" Bizarrely Predicted The Future
Mutant vegetables? Stolen lemon trees? Robot librarians? It's all happening.
Superman: 75 years of heroic history in a 2-minute animated short — EXCL...
Want to see Superman’s history flash by faster than a speeding bullet? In honor of the hero’s 75th anniversary, Man of Steel director Zack S
Team In Training North Illinois Meeting Places - Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps
Good Times Summer Day Camp :: Far North Chicago Suburbs - Welcome
Based in Libertyville, IL out of the Libertyville Sports Complex, Good Times offers campers exciting and active programs for children ages 4
Good Times Summer Day Camp :: West Chicago Suburbs - Welcome
Based in Naperville, IL out of the Players Indoor Sports Complex, Good Times Summer Day Camp offers campers exciting and active programs for
Jobs at Camp - Summer or Year-round | American Camp Association
Get Involved · 20/20 Vision · Advocacy Center · Because of Camp…® · Camp Community · Affiliated Organizations · Governance · Join ACA · Mess
The Fun Times: Fun Summer Weather Facts from Weather.com
The official Blog of Good Times Summer Day Camp: Western Chicago Suburbs based in Naperville, IL. Friday, January 20, 2012. Fun Summer Weath
Poko Loko Early Learning Centers:: Illinois::Welcome::Child Care and Pre...
Poko Loko Early Learning Centers run three Chicago-area preschools providing childcare to children from 6-week-old infants through 5-year-ol
The Ultimate ‘Avengers’ Mashup Trailer | Screen Rant
A new full-length fan-made trailer for 'The Avengers' offers fans the best look at at Earth's Mightiest Heroes in action against Loki and hi