Great post Ali! In our business, integrity is everything. It is the reason why we can strap ourselves to a few million pounds of explosives and trust that everything will work as planned. Space Exploration is based on integrity & trust.
"The iconic success of NASA is planted firmly on three foundational elements: innovation, inspiration, and integrity. While innovation and inspiration are visible through our endeavors and successes, it is our integrity – how we work, and our commitment to excellence and openness – that earns us the trust of the public and ensures our continued ability to inspire and innovate. Integrity is woven throughout the fabric of NASA. It has always been there. And each and every day, we recommit ourselves to keeping it there."
66 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 53 previous comments
- Is that real or that reelMay 17, 2012
- Nice spamming there VictoriaMay 18, 2012
- Maybe that's the key, instead of "the lowest cost bidder" it should be the "lowest cost bid with truth and integrity" - details of the real true costs, ethical disposable incomes paid, no corners cut to damage and hurt our societies and ecologies, just to pad the pockets and powers of the antiquated and dangerous organizational structured aristocracies of ceos, vps, majority shareholders, instead of the brilliance and maturity of leadership which expects no overcompensation and adoration. Hierarchies of overcompensation the real threat to integrity, as we continue to see with Wall St, Lobbyists, many different ways to run dictatorships.May 20, 2012
- One long ass sentence, huh? I wish I was as high as you right now.May 20, 2012
- Totally sober and ready to move into the new Era of Brilliance and Shenanigans for all Humanity. Ready to Paradigmshift and truly designed a Shared Earth.May 20, 2012
- NASA - elephant +May 21, 2012