In the next few days, you’ll notice that we’re giving your AdSense account a slight facelift. The general structure of your account will stay the same, but you’ll see some design updates which are part of our company-wide efforts to evolve the Google experience. Some of the updates include a new help link in the top right hand corner of your account, and the sorting of reports by type under your Performance Reports tab. Read more on Inside AdSense, and leave a comment below to let us know what you think.
41 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- same prob... sumbody help me also..Aug 26, 2012
- because Google are seemingly hell-bent on destroying the concept of a usable web interface. Perhaps they are trying to shift everything onto an app-based ecosystem? The new interface is terrible and even less usable than the last, already pretty rubbish UX interface.Aug 29, 2012
- Thanks for your feedback everyone -- we're happy to report that our engineers have now made updates so that the navigation bar won't overlap with content when you view the classic version on a mobile device. We appreciate your patience; please keep the suggestions coming!Aug 31, 2012
- great news! it works fine now..
thanksAug 31, 2012
- I have signed up in adsense and the adsense has appear in my site but there is no mail that my account is approved or not. Is it approved or not? can somebody tell me about this?Sep 4, 2012
- I can no longer access Adsense on my mobile phone.
On the Google browser it says: "There was a problem fetching the data from the server. Please check your Internet connection)."
On Opera it says: "The authentication with the AdSense API failed."
Is my phone now no longer compatible with Adnsense? Everything else seems to work.Sep 27, 2012
Add a comment...