#giveawaway : enter to win $25 for your holiday food shopping!
I've got some words for you today, Slightly Better Than Average Parents.
A story from my life on holidays and brokenness.
- Kennett Square Golf and County ClubCommunity Manager, 2014 - present
- The Town DishContributor, 2013 - present
- Element AssociatesCommunity Manager, Copywriter, General Projects, 2012 - present
- West Chester Growers MarketSocial Media Coordinator/Blogger, 2009 - present
- Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom BlogAuthor/Blogger/Cruise Boat Director, 2009 - present
- Savvy SourceCity Editor - Philadelphia, 2012 - present
- Matt Fetick Real Estate TeamSocial Media Coordinator, 2011 - present
- Kennett Area YMCAVolunteer Coordinator, 2012 - 2013
- Philly Burb MomsContributor and General Awesomeness, 2009 - 2013
- Young LifeArea Staff, 2007 - 2008
- Chester County Children Youth and FamiliesCAST Caseworker II, 2004 - 2007
One day when Steph leaves this world, she will be known for many things: Imperfect mother. English teacher's wife. Baking a wicked apple crisp. Shopping yet remaining unfashionable. Struggling to discern the line between reality and fantasy on TV shows. Passionately eating ice cream. Peeing a little every time she sneezes or laughs. Deep thoughts. Laughable housekeeping. Secretly crushing on MacGyver. And being a world-class blogger. Join her as she adventures through blogging, life, marriage, cooking, parenting and bringing sexy back, but not necessarily in that order. You can find her at Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom.
Stephanie loves community. When she started blogging over 3 years ago, it was Steph's intent to reach out to any and every mother of the world, so they would know they were not alone on this journey called Motherhood. Since then, she has successfully (and somewhat humorously) redefined The Modern Day Donna Reed. Her blog has gained a faithful readership who explores parenthood, cooking, learning, growing, watching great TV shows and unabashedly loving the 90's. The Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom blog has a lively and growing Facebook Page where there is a constant chatter.
Steph is passionate about things she loves, and is influential when sharing about something she believes in. She is the social media director/blogger for her local farmer's market, West Chester Growers Market, and is a regular contributor to thePhilly Burb Moms sites and MetroKids magazine, as well as the Philadelphia City Manager for SavvySource.. Steph is also an active member of Philly Social Media Moms.
- West Chester University of PennsylvaniaSocial Work, 2001 - 2004