Mr. Aquil has been invited to the White House by President Bill Clinton to attend "A Call to Action" for Faith Groups of America 
- December 2001 - Addressed Jakarta, Indonesia Conference of World Islamic Leaders
- September 20, 2002 - Invited to United Nations [New York] - Conference and Presented Paper on Necessity for an "Interreligious Council for the
Prevention and Resolution of Global Crisis".
- December 20, 2003 - Guest Speaker at Jerusalem Peace Symposium in Jerusalem. Toured The City of Ramallah, The much revered Masjid Al Aqsa and (The Dome of The Rock)
- On March 23, 2004, Imam Tariq Ansaar Aquil was invited to Washington D.C., where The United States Congress awarded him a Congressional Congratulatory Letter for Outstanding Community Service.
- November 20-29 2006, Imam Tariq Ansaar Aquil participated in the Universal Peace Federation - Malaysia Peace Tour IV - Kaula Lumpur
- November 2008 - Giving Thanks in the Abrahamic Traditions – Imam Tariq Ansaar Aquil, Keynote speaker at Thanksgiving Correctional Interfaith Observance in Soledad, Ca.
- May 10, 2009 – Imam Tariq A. Aquil, Keynote speaker at Southern California Interfaith Tribute to Mothers – Drawn from Bible and Qur’an - Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, Seaside, Ca.
- Awarded International Ambassador for Peace – Seoul Korea
SPECIAL SERVICE INFORMATION
In 2001, Mr. Aquil served as Special Assistant to the Late Imam W. Deen Mohammed, leader of the largest organized body of Muslims in the United States. Mr. Aquil was Responsible for Overseeing National and International operations of CPC / ComTrust LLC and the Mosque Cares. While on assignment in Chicago, Illinois, Mr. Aquil wrote a column on the Halal Food Industry for the internationally circulated Muslim Journal Newspaper.
- Member of the Royal Society of Composers and Artists - London, England (PRS)
- Founding Member of Islamic Social Services Foundation of Los Angeles, Ca.
- Board Member - Islamic Council on Child Care and Child Development USA
- President, Muslim American Food Council-Global Halal
- President Muslim American Chaplains Association, MACA
- Founder, Women Working Wonders Without Artificial Limits
[WWW - Without The Dot]
- Executive Director, Interreligious Council for Prevention and Resolution Of Global Crisis, [An Auxiliary Council to the Universal Peace Federation at The United Nations]
Social Malnutrition – 1980
The Dynamics of Prison Recidivism - 1995
De-Religiousizing Dialectical Theology - 1997
Without Our Consent [What’s in our food and who put it there] 2002
Islam The Next Level – 2006
Critical Mass – The Sustainable Ummah – 2009*
- State Government