- George Washington UniversityHistory, 1999Law
ACFC Mission Statement ~~
We, the members of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, hereby dedicate ourselves and our efforts to the creation of a family law system, legislative system, and public awareness which promotes equal rights for ALL parties affected by divorce, and the breakup of a family or establishment of paternity. It is our belief through our involvement and dedication, we can have a positive effect on the emotional and psychological well-being of children.
We believe in the concept of fairness and equity in support for ALL families; and, that all children involved in a blended family should have equal rights, and do deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law.
We believe child support orders should be reasonable, realistically reflect the cost of the children's basic needs, and reflect the relative parenting contribution of both parents in a shared parenting plan.
We believe when parents are given equal rights, equal responsibility follows; when parents have equal access to their children and support levels are reasonable and reflect the true cost of raising a child, parents will comply with court orders.
We believe when equity is created in our laws, the conflicts inherent in divorce situations dissolve and that, in the end, this is the greatest gift which we, as parents, could possibly bestow on our children.
- Children's Rights Florida2009 - present
- PAS Intervention2008 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/PASInterventionAwareness
- We The Kids2007 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/wtk4kidz
- Justice for Kids Fighting for Parental Rights2006 - presenthttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Kids-Fighting-for-Parental-Rights/249426135211705 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Activist-for-Change/115120665222528 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-se-legal-representation-in-the-United-States/111415332213809?rf=116778494998825 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legal-and-General/1414959058736361
Dealing With FAMILY COURT JUDGES (Difficult and Otherwise)
Pointers for Dealing With FAMILY COURT JUDGES (Difficult and Otherwise) - What Every Lawyer and PRO PER Should Know! Pointers for Dealing Wi
KENNEDY SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
The Wall Street Journal reported today that in surprising testimony yesterday before a House sub-committee, Justices Kennedy and Breyer spok
Chairman Bustle violated First Amendment rights | Letters To The Editor ...
Chairman Bustle violated First Amendment rights | Letters To The Editor | Bradenton Heraldhttp://www.iloveandneedmydaughter.blogspot.com Cha
Can My Ex Prevent Me From Attending My Child's Activities?
Can My Ex Prevent Me From Attending My Child's Activities?: Ask Guys With Kids Children's Rights FloridaParental Alienation - +Stand Up For