We're very eager to see what Interactive Music Videos you create for Damon Albarn, Aloe Blacc and Ellie Goulding!
To help and inspire you, Interlude's creative team will be hosting an hour-long webcast this Wednesday, February 19 at noon EST (17:00 GMT).
During the webcast, we will:
- Discuss the Music Film Challenge
- Check out Treehouse, the awesome and user-friendly tool you'll use for making your interactive non-linear videos
- Explore different interactive video techniques to spark some creative thoughts
- Share our secret tips and exchange ideas
- Answer any and all questions you may have, from creative to technical
If you already have questions you'd like us to answer, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll try to cover them all during the webcast.
Throughout the challenge, you are more than welcome to pass along any questions, issues (or funny gifs!) at any time to email@example.com.
We look forward to talking with you on Wednesday, February 19. Don't forget to tune in!
-the Interlude family