And either spammers are using snippets of technical emails (I've seen that), and that is breaking the gmail bayesian filters for real technical emails, or Google really has something against .
Mark, what did you do to piss off gmail so much? I had an unusually big set of emails marked as spam in general, but I think you single-handedly were about two thirds of that.
And as far as I can tell, it's not because you're trying to sell me ED solutions or trying to fix my tinnitus.
I understand why gmail doesn't give the kind of itemized scores that spamassassin traditionally uses, but it does make it hard to figure out exactly why gmail hates some posts (and clearly some people).
- Father of the smartest, most ruggedly-handsome boy in the Cosmos.
- In the final year of my four-year Astrophysics undergrad degree at CU Boulder.
- Live in Englewood, CO.
- Attend school physically at CU in Boulder, CO.
- Yes, totally sick of commuting.
- Future rocket hobbyist.
- Love building and fine-tuning bicycles and bicycle prototypes.
- Still waiting for my Tesla Fusion Hover-Truck. Please hurry up.
- I do a bit of research on magnetic reconnection in the Earth's magnetosphere.
- I love my family, my life, my school, and my work. I am firmly convinced that I'm the luckiest man to have ever lived. Someday, perhaps even traffic will be fixed *cough*HoverTruck*cough*
JetBrains :: World's Leading Vendor of Professional Development Tools
JetBrains, creator of the best Java IDE - IntelliJ IDEA - is a technology-leading software development firm specializing in the creation of
GO Launcher EX Notification - Apps on Android Market
A plugin of GO Launcher EX to show number of missed calls, unread SMS and Gmail. GO Launcher Notification is an independent plugin of GO Lau