Simple program I wrote in python to organize my desktop and downloads folder both in ubuntu and windows.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Cool, love to see it somedaySep 25, 2011
- Pretty awesome! Personally I use Belvedere on Windows, which does sounds pretty similar. It has a lot of options to create rules and exceptions and a nice easy to understand gui. Not take anything away from what you've done - just sharing it.Sep 26, 2011
- the point is more it's a very simple and short program that most people can make use of, and it's cross platform. It's useful as an example program for learning.Sep 26, 2011
- Absolutely! It looks awesome! Totally not trying to discount what you did at all! Lots of respect for what you have done - I'm certainly am not at that level! Just wanted to share something similar that I have been using. =)Sep 26, 2011
- Wish i could make something like this in qbasic, its what im learning right now. Or maybe i can, not advanced enough in it yet though, I've only been learning how to create variables and simple sums, so its all noob stuff :P, but i have to admit its hella fun coding in qbasic. Ill be moving onto c# afterwards though, then onto c++ or java. I really don't know which to go to whether it should be c++ or java, but i know i want to get into programming.
by the way that video, i finally have heard your voice after so long, brought a little tear in my eye. Man you been gone for way too long, i looked up to you haha :)Sep 29, 2011
- Wow, you're finally back! Good to know you're still out there.Oct 29, 2011