- Brand DiagonalChief Brand Strategist, 2007 - present
• Social Media Marketing
• Social Marketing Fulfillment
• Understanding Social Media ROI
• Social Media Lead Generation
• Social Media & Strategic Alliances
• Social Networks & Joint Ventures
• Sports Social Media
• Event Marketing & Promotion
• Online/Offline Marketing
• LinkedIn Strategies
• Internet Marketing
• Building Teams through Social Media
• Create a self-sustaining, brand positive and self promoting digital community of critical mass
• Recover from a failed/stalled Social Media initiative
• Bring business performance certainty to a brand’s Social Media strategy.
On that evening so long ago, my Mum placed a plate of bread jam and extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad.
I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile a...t my Mum and ask me how my day was at school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember hearing my Mum apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll never forget what he said:"Honey, I love burned biscuits."
Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he really liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said, "Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she's real tired. And besides... A burnt biscuit never hurt anyone bt harsh words do!"You know, life is full of imperfect things... And imperfect people. I'm not the best at hardly anything,and I forget birthdays and anniversaries just like everyone else. What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others faults and choosing to celebrate each other’s differences, is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship. So...please pass me a biscuit. And yes, the burnt one will do just fine! And please pass this along to someone who has enriched your life...I just did! Life is too short to wake up with regrets... Love the people who treat you right and have compassion for the ones who don't.