"A creative jewel among artists, Julie Stricklin stands out as a vibrant and exceptionally kind Illustrator and Designer. Her art has impressed many people who have passed by my website, www.arthousetdr.com, where she has illustrated and created beautiful paintings and landscapes for the world to enjoy!
Nobody compares to her professional yet personal service, which is unique and full of quality, and I have been thoroughly impressed throughout our professional relationship.
Though I have never met her in person I have definitely felt her positive mentality and adventurous personality, two things that really make her so unique and outstanding. I look forward to future work with her in the future and I believe her to be an excellent candidate for any job."
University of Utah
Julie Ann Stricklin is a full time independent, illustrator, graphic designer and fine artist based out of coastal San Diego, California.
Julie enjoys the creative process, so her portfolio is an eclectic mix of styles and projects. Her fine art can be seen in shops and galleries, her books are on line and in select stores. Her work can be seen on packaging, fashion, t-shirts, food products, electronics, street banners, stock art, marketing materials and more. No project is too small or uninteresting. If creativity is involved she is ready to discuss it-negotiate a budget and get it produced!
Each project is negotiated and designed in a style and media best suited to achieve the client’s visual and budget goal. Julie works with traditional materials or digital tools. Often the two are combines to create a unique custom style.
- Palm Crest, La Canada,CA,Pine Tree,Longview, Texas,Kilgore College,Kilgore,TX,TCJC,Tarrent County,TX,UTA,Artington,TX,San Diego State Unviversity,San Diego, CA,The Advertising Arts College, San Doego, CA
- Pine Tree High School1981
- Kilgore College1981 - 1981
- Tarrant County College1981 - 1982
- University of Texas at Arlington1982 - 1983
- San Diego State University1993 - 1985
- The Advertising Arts CollegeDigital Graphics, 1997 - 1997