Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Marjan Pregelj
About
Marjan's interests
View all
Marjan's posts

Post has shared content

Post has shared content
Love this app! Fix for the only annoyance on my S8.

Check out this new little app bxActions which is exclusively for S8.

With bxActions you can remap your Bixby button to any action or app you like!
Use the Bixby button launch you camera, open google, toggle recent apps or launch any app you like!

All features are free for testing atm!





Post has shared content

Post has attachment
If dumbing down mean "reinvigorating" ... then sure. I sense even worst sub fail then with WOD. Maybe I like 10% (including DH) and hate or at least dislike remaining 90% of changes.

Post has attachment
Se povsem strinjam, z ZAKONOM bi morali strogo prepovedati vse reklame po radiju, ki vključujejo takšne in podobne zvoke.

Post has attachment
Personally I have been eating 5-15 whole eggs per day for last approx. 40 years. Never had any problem with cholesterol, liver, .... Maybe in last 5 years levels went very slightly off, but have been exercising much less as used to. However meats have been absent from my diet for at least 30 years. For sure red meat, occasionally have been eating only chicken without skin, tuna, ... etc.

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
V primerjavi s konkurenco približno iste ene v Sportlerju ali Decathlonu v bližnji Italiji, bistveno višje kvalitete. Zelo soliden izdelek za domač fitness. Poraba časa za montažo je sicer dvojna od predvidene po navodilih in ob upoštevanju, da dva montirata prvič. V ostalem pa zaenkrat izjemno zadovoljen. Največji problem pa je, da bi naprava morala biti višja za vsaj 10cm. Pri moji višini 180cm je še na limitu sprejemljivega, ker ni možno iztegnit roke do konca pri lat mašini.
Wait while more posts are being loaded