1 russet potato, thinly sliced
6 eggs, beaten
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp paprika
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ orange bell pepper, sliced
Spanish chorizo, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Wash and slice potato. Prep all other ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and paprika. Set aside.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and add onion, garlic and peppers. Cook until tender, season with salt and pepper and remove from pan.
5. Shingle the potato and chorizo in a circular motion until the bottom of the pan is lined. Add the eggs and put in oven until eggs are set, about 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Cover pan with a large plate and carefully flip the tortilla over using both hands.
7. Slice and serve with spinach salad.