I am a philosophically-minded thinker who at various times has climbed the greasy pole of IT management through various corporations, been a global research advisor, a management consultant, an educator and a not-for-profit chair. I have worked with and helped leaders from start-ups to behemoth global corporations, and have done turnarounds.
When you follow me, you'll see that:
• I share a lot from feeds I read, but always with a comment.
• I treat my stream as a whole and do less repeating of things I already said.
• I am very worried about our society smashing into the wall in a terminal collapse rather than that we get on with restructuring it.
• I think 99% of public policy is deeply flawed, which makes me look far more "radically right" than I actually am. (What I am is something mostly dead in politics: a common-sense Red Tory.)
• I believe strongly in our lives as a bond between honouring the traditions we inherit (although not their institutions, unless earned), and as stewards preparing the way for our successors.