10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Selling my Galaxy Nexus and getting one as soon as I'm able...will cost somewhere around $200 for me for the 16GB.
Number of times I've removed my Gnex battery? 0...not an issue for me.Nov 9, 2012
- Many days I don't have luxury of finding time to charge my phone, so yes, I carry a spare battery. Any other clever questions?Nov 9, 2012
- I also carry a battery pack that can recharge my phone twice and my tablet once before needing a charge. And if all else fails...a handcrank charger/radio. Yes, I was a boy scout and took the motto "always be prepared" seriously.
That said...I have ample opportunities to charge my phone and tablet throughout the day.
What may work perfectly for me my not work well for you...so why my make it a huge issue?Nov 9, 2012
- Galaxy Nexus still performing perfectly well for me so I have no reason to upgrade.
When I do however, it's a given it'll be the current (at the time) Nexus.Nov 9, 2012
- I'll get one ASAP, Tue 13th if possible and hand over my GNex (in almost mint condition) to my S.O. to replace the HTC ChaCha, which is an amazing phone, but it's lacking a bit... Considering both GNex and N4 will be 16Gb GSM, it's a good upgrade for both of us and the N4 will actually be cheaper than the GNex (!)Nov 10, 2012
- I think I will keep the g-nex and wait till next year. Nov 10, 2012