- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State UniversityEconomics, 2007 - 2012
- VaynerMediaAssociate Paid Media Manager, 2013 - presentStrategize, execute, and report advertising spends for clients on Facebook and Twitter. Advise clients on best practices to maximize brand reach and business objectives on social networks.
- VaynerMediaCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2013Responsibilities included daily content creation, community building, engagement reporting, campaign execution, and aligning brands with emerging technology platforms. Client work on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Vine, and Instagram) has been featured in Forbes, Mashable, Adage, Adweek, and various blogs.
- The Economist GroupBusiness Management Program, 2012 - 2012Mentored by CEO Andrew Rashbass to develop strategic insights and new revenue streams for the digital editions and social media divisions of The Economist.
- The Extra Point NewspaperFounder, 2011 - 2012-Created a newspaper dedicated to Virginia Tech football. Managed all aspects of advertising revenue, client relations, distribution, events, branding, and marketing of the newspaper. -Produced 8 editions (15,000 copies per edition) -Improved Collegiate Times newspaper return rates by 40%. Surpassed annual revenue projections by 80%.
- College Media SolutionsAdvertising Director, 2010 - 2011-Directly responsible for driving $500,000 in annual income for the company. -Supervised four division managers; hired, trained, managed, and motivated team of 30 employees. -Oversaw/ approved annual marketing campaigns for 200+ local and national clients. -Developed business process to build, manage, and sell social media marketing services to clients.
- College Media SolutionsAccount Executive, 2008 - 2010Built client relationships to sell print, online, TV, outdoor, and radio media.
Drake – Nothing Was The Same (Album Stream) [Leak]
The inevitable leak of Drake's Nothing Was The Same album has arrived, a full week ahead of its scheduled September 24 release. It serves as
Tony Gonzalez: Atlanta Falcons building the 'perfect offense'
Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez joins NFL Network's "NFL AM" to discuss his delayed retirement, the addition of running back Steven
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
The Economist on iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about The Economist on iPad on the App Store. Download The Economist on
Twitter Rolls Out Surveys — And Reminds Us Why It Cares About “Consisten...
A new tool for advertisers. And a hint at what Twitter plans to do with the real estate it's so intent on controlling.
Hulu Gives More Choice Over Ads With 'Ad Swap' | Special: Advertising We...
Hulu's Ad Swap will allow viewers to stop an ad they don't like and swap it out for another.