Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ working experienced in the related field required for this position.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project application.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Hardworking, dedicated and committed to project datelines.
• Experienced in road works will be an added advantage.
• To plan, organize, implement and monitor assigned project. Prepare and check documents such as method statements of works, materials submission, construction drawings and specifications to the relevant authorities.
• To liaise with sub-contractors and consultants to ensure all works are carried as per drawings and specifications. Prepare and issue RFIs.
• Participate in site meetings, reviews inspection schedules and complete inspection checklists.
• To check and monitor the construction works to ensure that the proposed schedule is meet.
• Interpret construction drawings Architectural / C&S / M&E.
• Schedule C&S works from commencement to completion of the project.
• Ensure deadlines are met when coordinating for the preparation of proposals, technical documentation and materials for presentation and construction.
• Check all technical and related drawings for discrepancies, omissions and assist to design and develop details and interfacing details as appropriate.
• Liaise and assist in the QA document presentation, verification and reporting of construction tasks to ensure compliance.