Today I announced my 5 point action plan for my first 100 days as Premier. I will put people first! Jobs first
– Lower taxes for small business and companies that invest in jobs and ensure public money and natural resources aren’t sent out of Ontario when they can create jobs here.Affordability
– Take the HST off daily essentials like hydro and home heating and start removing it from gas, freeze post-secondary tuition and childcare fees, and set a weekly cap gas prices.Strengthen healthcare
– Cutting emergency room waits by eliminating wait list for home care and acute long term care and putting a cap on hospital CEO salaries.Affordable green choices
– Rewarding green efforts with tax credits of up to $5000 to homeowners who retrofit their homes and partner with Cities to freeze transit fares and improve service.Live within our means
– Take action to balance the budget by 2017-18 by cutting consultants and scrapping corporate tax giveaways.
Read more: http://ontariondp.com/en/horwath-sets-out-concrete-achievable-action-plan-for-first-100-days-%e2%80%9cjobs-affordability-healthcare-green-choices-and-living-within-our-means-will-be-top-of-the-agenda%e2%80%9d