Rather than surrender their land for President Trump's proposed border wall, some property owners are digging in and preparing to fight the administration in court.
90 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 38 previous comments
- My Queen+1you don't have any proof listed here at all...however there is proof you can't fix stupid...or you would be forthcoming.6d
- As far as I am aware, nobody is accusing the US Administration of stealing Mexican land. What is happening is that the US Administration is using something called "eminent domain" to allow the government to appropriate private land (owned by Americans) on American soil so that the supreme dictator has a place to construct a wall. The wall is intended to stop people from walking in the back door to claim asylum in the United States, and to stop illegal aliens from entering the United States with no intention of claiming asylum, and to prevent the transport of illicit drugs into the United States by preventing that sort of thing happening in the desert, where nobody is watching. It remains to be seen if he will get the $5.7 billion he needs to complete the first portion of that wall. Democrats in the House of Representatives are blocking that attempt.
For more information, Google is your friend. Try searching the web for such things as :
Social media sources for such information would not be my first choice. You may find that the Google search algorithm will overlap these topics.
P.S. Take care of that back problem, before it gets any worse.6d
- Dayum you're good 😉😏6d
- Google's search algorithm is biased, so no.6d
- And I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the fact that neither of you understand the Red Dead Redemption 2 joke
- ...seriously... say WHAT 😨6d
Add a comment...